Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Loch Afro American Horror Story mixtape blog 15: #A3C weekend (pics)

  The weekend before last.I had the privilege of going to the A3c festival. It was a great experience.I got a chance to see some good shows.I saw Meek Mill,Ghostface,Sheek Looch,Talib,Roc,Monch,Bun B,BOB,Mikey Alsted,,Maseo,The Combat Jack show and etc.and a lot of locals like Dres The Beanik, Shred The verbal Tongue, Big Rec,Journey Brave,and more

  I met Loaded Lux,JC, and Cortez,(URL/Smack battlers) Combat Jack,Dallas Penn,R.A The Rugged Man and a few ppl I'm a fan of. I also got a chance to see 2 URL battles; John John Da Don vs Cortez and JC vs Rich Dollaz. SMACK!!

  Of course I was out there with my music giving out CDs and networking.Gotta stay on the grind. I wish A3c was everyday.A3c is like a hip hop wonderland and when it leaves it's sad to see it go.I plan on performing next yr and every other yr after that.I hope they keep it going.They changed the format to more mainstream so I'm hoping it keeps it's underground spirit.


Make sure to follow me on instagram http://instagram.com/loch121 and if you haven't check out my new mixtapeLoch,DJ Doo Wop, - Loch Afro American Horror Story  Hosted by DJ Doo Wop http://www.datpiff.com/Loch-Loch-Afro-American-Horror-Story-mixtape.477474.html via @DatPiff

And peep my video to the single "Spaz Out" Loch Ft. "Spaz Out" (official Music Video):

follow http://twitter.com/loch121
Couple pic:s 1.Cortez, 2. Lux 3. Big Rec of The Five 4. Ms Dia 5. R.A. Da Rugged Man 6. Shred of The Five 7. Combat Jack of The Combat jack show 8.Yung Guru 9. Dallas Penn of The Combat Jack show.10. Journey Brave


No comments:

Post a Comment